Aesthetic Movement, 1920
Consider this ring an investment for the present and the future. This piece grows in value and gets better with time, just like whiskey and your grandfathers wisdom. So you won't have to worry about this ring ever going out of style. Ever. This special piece was made to be passed down... just like those words your grandfather spoke of.
- Sterling silver.
- Originates from year 1920.
- Handmade from the handle of a sherbert spoon .
- Widest point measures 7/16 of an inch.
- Repurposed using a technique tailored specifically to this pattern.
- Individually made to custom fit.
- Silver soldered to create a never-ending circle and a true ring that won't bend or break.
- Will arrive shiny and neatly enveloped in a traditional velvet ring box.
Each individual ring is made to order and made to custom fit. Just select your accurate ring size and let the anticipation of the mail man begin.
Information on finding your accurate size can be found here.