Artist Palette, 1890
This little artist palette was manufactured by Hendrik Hooijkaas, The Netherlands in the late 1800's. A very discreet pattern produced for souvenir spoons, it makes for a pretty amazing ring and even better gift for the painter in your life.
- Mid grade silver plate.
- Handmade from the handle of a souvenir spoon.
- Widest point measures 3/4 of an inch.
- Repurposed using a technique tailored specifically to this pattern.
- Individually made to custom fit.
- Soldered to create a seamless circle and a true ring that won't bend or break.
- Will arrive shiny and neatly enveloped in a signature ring box.
Each individual ring is made to order and made to custom fit. Just select your accurate ring size and let the anticipation of the mail man begin.
Information on finding your accurate size can be found here.