This beauty has been repurposed to surely be one of your favorite statement pieces in your jewelry box. Truly a once in a lifetime antique heirloom piece to cherish.
Consider this ring an investment piece. Like wine (and men), this piece grows in value and gets better with time. So you won't have to worry about this ring ever going out of style. You only have to worry about who you will pass it down to when your days are done. Until then, wear it and cherish it and dream about the history, and stories this little spoon has experienced. Not to mention watch how envious all your friends become.
- Sterling silver.
- Originates from a floral series of twelve, from year 1900.
- Made from the handle of a formal demitasse spoon (think fancy).
- Widest point measures one inch.
- Repurposed using a technique tailored specifically to this pattern.
- Individually made to custom fit.
- Silver soldered to create a never-ending circle and a true ring that won't bend or break.
- Will arrive shiny and neatly enveloped in a traditional velvet ring box.
Information on finding your accurate size can be found here.