Limited Edition- Shiebler 3, 1890
Gracefully repurposed and refined, the elite Shiebler collection shines with elegance and history. Accented with brilliant curves, this one of a kind ring is a clean and dynamic accent for any occasion.
- Sterling silver.
- Originates from a series of twelve, from year 1890.
- Handmade from the handle of a demitasse spoon .
- Widest point measures 1/2 of an inch.
- Repurposed using a technique tailored specifically to this pattern.
- Individually made to custom fit.
- Silver soldered to create a never-ending circle and a true ring that won't bend or break.
- Will arrive shiny and neatly enveloped in a signature box.
This beauty is one of twelve in a gorgeous multi-motif sterling silver pattern from 1890. Manufactured by George Shiebler, this set of demitasse spoons remains very mysterious to many antique collectors, as they are very rarely seen, and hardly identified. Here at Dora Lou we are proud to have uncovered the complete collection of twelve. These authentic beauties remain nameless.
Information on finding your accurate size can be found here.