Strawberry Shortcake, 1982
This 80's icon adorns the cutest children utensils, which has been fashioned into the most euphoric ring. Made of stainless steel, she is sweet and packed with nostalgia not to mention one of a kind. Perfect for those sensitive to silver fingers.
- Stainless steel.
- Originates from year 1982.
- Handmade from the handle of a child's spoon.
- Widest point measures 1/2 of an inch.
- Repurposed using a technique tailored specifically to this pattern.
- Individually made to custom fit.
- Soldered to create a never-ending circle and a true ring that won't bend or break.
- Will arrive shiny and neatly enveloped in a traditional velvet ring box.
Each individual ring is made to order and made to custom fit. Just select your accurate ring size and let the anticipation of the mail man begin.
Information on finding your accurate size can be found here.