Does the color Tiffany blue make your heart skip a beat? Keep reading...
Consider this one of a kind ring, an investment piece. Like wine (and men), this piece grows in value and gets better with time. So you won't have to worry about this ring ever going out of style. You only have to worry about who you will pass it down to when your days are done. Until then, wear it and cherish it and dream about the history, and stories this fancy little spoon has experienced. Not to mention watch how envious all your friends become.
- Solid sterling silver.
- Made from the handle of an afternoon teaspoon.
- Silver pattern derives from the Tiffany & Co. antique silver series, 'Floral.'
- Originates from the late 19th century.
- Widest point measures 3/4 of an inch.
- Repurposed using a delicate technique, tailored specifically to this pattern.
- Silver soldered to create a never-ending circle and a true ring that won't bend or break.
- One of a kind and made to custom fit.
- Will arrive shiny and neatly enveloped in a traditional velvet ring box.
Each individual ring is made to order and made to custom fit. Just select your accurate ring size and let the anticipation of the mail man begin.
Information on finding your accurate size can be found here.