Harlequin Wild Rose I, 1958
One of a kind - just like you! This delicate ring was made from a vintage salt spoon. Salt spoons are itty bitty, delicate and just delicious.
- Solid sterling silver.
- Originates from year 1958.
- Handmade from the handle of a salt spoon.
- Widest point measures 3/8 of an inch and 1/2 of an inch bowl.
- Repurposed using a technique tailored specifically to this style.
- Individually made to custom fit.
- Silver soldered to create a never-ending circle and a true ring that won't bend or break.
- Will arrive shiny and neatly enveloped in a traditional velvet ring box.
- Due to the limited length of the spoon, sizes are limited.
Each individual ring is made to order and made to custom fit. Just select your accurate ring size and let the anticipation of the mail man begin.
Information on finding your accurate size can be found here.